Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repositorio.unicamp.br/jspui/handle/REPOSIP/194566
Type: Artigo de periódico
Title: [dilemma In The Treatment Of Angiomyolipoma].
Author: Ikari, O
D'Ancona, C A
Prando, A
Netto Júnior, N R
Abstract: To present our experience with renal angiomyolipoma. The series comprised 27 patients (26 female, 1 male) with renal angiomyolipoma. Twenty-three (85%) had unilateral renal involvement and of the 4 remaining patients (15%) with bilateral involvement, three (10%) had tuberous sclerosis. Due to the complications, three patients with bilateral and one patient with unilateral renal involvement required surgery. Mean patient follow-up was 38 months. Surgery is warranted in patients with tumors of more than 4 cm, symptomatic or associated with tuberous sclerosis. Regular control evaluation is indicated for tumors less than 4 cm.
Subject: Adolescent
Adult
Aged
Angiomyolipoma
Child
Female
Humans
Kidney Neoplasms
Male
Middle Aged
Citation: Archivos Españoles De Urología. v. 53, n. 5, p. 425-9, 2000-Jun.
Rights: fechado
Identifier DOI: 
Address: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10961006
Date Issue: 2000
Appears in Collections:Unicamp - Artigos e Outros Documentos

Files in This Item:
File SizeFormat 
pmed_10961006.pdf142.88 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.